- Supply voltage 7 ... 34 V DC
- Output type PNP; NAMUR
- Switching current max. 300 mA
- Working temperature range -40 ... +80°C
- Maximum overpressure 100 bar
- Process connection Thread G1/2", G3/4", M27x2
- Protection IP67/ IP68
Are you looking for a suction handle that meets your technical requirements?
No problem, just visit our website and configure your suction handle for free and according to your technical specifications.
We will be happy to advise you personally or discuss your technical requirements and configure the right solution for you. Contact me by phone or email. Looking forward to your answer!
Mr. Matthias Kuhn
+49 (0) 73 89-90 92-22
- No mixing of materials for components! Suction rod completely available in PE, PP or PVC.
- Low extraction point.
- Available with 1 or 2 switching points: Pre-warning, signal empty.
- Both switching points can be configured individually in mm steps.
- The function of both switching points can be changed by the user by turning the float.
- Also available with continuous level measurement with analog output 0-10V and 4-20mA or resistance signal.
- Dosing pumps
- Washing systems
- Industrial dishwasher
- Industrial washing machine
- Pools and swimming pools
- Machines and systems in process technology
- Construction without seal
- Low extraction point
- Easy to use thanks to the ergonomic head part
- 1 or 2 switching points are possible: switching point before emptying and empty alarm
- High resistance due to optimized wall thickness for components that come into contact with media
- Clamping cone for variable height adjustment
- Horizontal outlet of hose and cable
- spherical coasting brake
eloLance is a new generation of suction handles that offers you everything that makes your systems and machines more efficient and reduces your effort. Their low draw point enables economical, sustainable use of liquids and reduces the amount left in the container. Their high level of reliability and resistance to a wide range of liquids, combined with simple and safe operation, are a strong argument for users. This makes the suction nozzles an ideal solution for use in canisters.