SUCO complements its family of pressure sensors with SoS technology.
SUCO Robert Scheuffele GmbH & Co. KG has developed an entirely new generation of High-Class pressure sensors.
This series builds on the so-called Silicon-on-Saphire (SoS) technology and meets the highest demands in the toughest conditions in industrial applications of all kinds.
Welded parts that come in contact with the medium are made of stainless steel and titanium. They ensure trouble-free contact with the media and, in combination with a negligible temperature error, guarantee the product's longevity. Exceptional protection for overpressure sensors (up to 4 times) makes them suitable for use not only in the field of hydraulics.
- High precision electronic pressure sensor with Silicon-on-Saphire technology
- Pressure range up to 600 bar
- 4-fold overpressure protection
- Exceptional thermal and long-term stability
Performance Board Pressure Sensors
- Cost-effective pressure sensors up to 250 bar
- 2-fold overpressure protection
- Compact small sensor
- Various electrical and mechanical connection options
Stainless steel version
- Pressure sensor for vacuum and pressures up to 100 bar
- The parts in contact with the medium are made of stainless steel
- Ratiometric current and voltage output signals
- Excellent for applications using hydrogen and oxygen.
- Wetted parts are all made of stainless steel for high resistance to chemicals
- Stainless steel diaphragm welded with casing
- No seals and thus low leakage rate even with difficult gases
- High overpressure safety especially suitable for use in hydraulic systems
- Long working life even with high rates of pressure cycles
- Flexible voltage supply and current or voltage output signal for your control electronics
- High accuracy (0.5 % full scale) and reliability for secure process monitoring
- Very small size for compact subassemblies
- IP67 with robust connections for reliable wiring
Tel.: +421 37 7777 953
Mobile: +421 903 720 733
Fax: +421 37 7777 968