The Pneumatic Solenoid Valves 720 Series are available in both NC and NO version. They include all innovations, which are present in Matrix solenoid valves, both in materials and operating principles. They couple simplicity and reliability with high dynamic performance. Response times are of milli-seconds range, while their operating life is over 500 million cycles. The series comprises vacuum versions designed for uses with vacuum technique.
Due to the facility to be speed-up controlled, dynamic characteristics become even more improved: standard solenoid valves equipped with 24 VDC control present response times lower than 5 ms in opening and 2 ms in closing, with a maximum operation frequency 200 Hz. On the contrary, solenoid valves equipped with speed-up control present a response time both in opening and closing lower than 2 ms, with a maximum operation frequency 300 Hz.
Besides high-speed characteristics, solenoid valves 720 Series offer flow rate value to 100 l/minute (ANR), with supply pressure from 0 to 8 bar.
720 Series is available both in line assembly version and on sub-plate and is equipped with a range of accessories such as multi-position manifolds and speed-up driver boards.
- Compact dimension
- High duct diameter and flow rate
- Short response times
- Insensitivity to frequency work and to vibrations
- Low absorbed power
- Precision, repetitiveness and flexibility
- Long operating life
- Process and precision instrumentation
- Pressure and flow rate control devices
- Positioning systems
- Selection systems
- Metering systems
- Biomedical and measure sector
- Industrial automation
- Body in PPS
- Flanges in Al
- Seals in NBR (shutters in HNBR on request)
2/2 or 3/2 Function NC or NO
Single valve and manifold version
- Flowrate 50-100 Nl./min.
- Pressure range 0-8 bar or Vacuum 10-5 Torr
- IP Rating IP62
- Response time from 2 ms
- Tension 12 VDC; 24 VDC; Speed-Up!
- Life time >500 million cycles
- Measurements 12x41x39,5 mm
- Weight 35 g
Tel: +421 37 7777 950
Mobile: +421 903 282 393
Fax: +421 37 7777 969