Micro valve with new benchmark!
The MATRIX solenoid valve series 320 illustrates once again this unique efficiency valve technology. With an body dimensions of only 8x23x28mm the 2/2 and 3/2 function in NC or NO are combined. Despite the small dimension is a flow of 30 Nl./min. reached with an very low power consumption of 0.05A only. Another huge advantage is the very low weight of 9 grams only, which helps specifically in applications with high speed and movement. The valve is available as single or manifold version.
Another highlight of the series 320 is the multi-function. Depending on the positioning of the ports, the valve can be used in 2/2 or 3/2 function and NC or NO. This simplifies the stock holding, increases the availability and reduces costs.
- Compact dimension
- High duct diameter and flow rate
- Short response times
- Insensitivity to frequency work and to vibrations
- Very low absorbed power
- Precision, repetitiveness and flexibility
- Long operating life
- Process and precision instrumentation
- Pressure and flow rate control devices
- Positioning systems
- Selection systems
- Metering systems
- Medical and measure sector
- Industrial automation
- Body in PPS
- Flanges in Al
- Seals in NBR
2/2 or 3/2 Function NC or NO
Single valve and manifold version
- Flowrate 30 Nl./min.
- Pressure range 0-8 bar or Vacuum 10-5 Torr
- IP Rating IP52 to IP62
- Response time 1,5 ms
- Tension 24 VDC; Speed-Up!
- Life time >500 million cycles
- Measurements 8x23x24.5 mm
Weight 9 g
Tel: +421 37 7777 950
Mobile: +421 903 282 393
Fax: +421 37 7777 969