The R8000 high-frequency converter is suitable for use up to 4000 Hz. This family of drives covers a wide range of outputs from 5 to 120 kV. Selective Harmonic Suppression SHS is a motor-friendly modulation aimed at reducing motor losses without the need for output filters.
The TL5 user interface can be integrated in the front of the unit or supplied as a remote control. The unit integrates the RS232- / 422 serial interface. Windows-based control software is also available.
- Suitable for driving asynchronous motors
- Two programmable analog outputs in real time, 6 internal parameters to be assigned
- Five programmable digital outputs, potential-free switching contact
- Storage of 64 separate groups of motor parameters, including U / F characteristics (each up to 32 points), acceleration and deceleration time, current limitation, DC braking current, set speed, forbidden frequencies, RI and slip compensation, etc.
- Password-protected access to motor parameters
- 8 protected access to set operating parameters
- 8 gap elimination processes, each with 4 programmable sensitivity levels
- Input voltage for all types 3 x 200 V to 3 x 480 V, ayuto-range, no input transformer
- Output voltage VRMS: 0 ... max. 3 x 460V
- Output frequency 0 ... 4000 Hz
- Continuous output current 120%; overload current 150% for 1 min
- IP20 for wall mounting, IP54 in cabinet
- CE compliance
We offer 3 categories of inverters with different shape factors, power and speed.
The ACO5000 operates up to 5000 Hz in different versions that support a maximum nominal current of 5 A to 30 A.
The K4000 is ideal for applications requiring frequencies up to 4000 Hz and nominal current from 40A to 50A.
The R8000 is suitable for applications up to 4000 Hz. This drive family covers a wide range of power from 5 to 120 kV. Selective Harmonic Suppression SHS is an engine-friendly modulation designed to reduce motor losses without the need for output filters.
The TL5 user interface can be integrated in the front of the unit or supplied as a remote control. The drive integrates the RS232- / 422 serial interface. Windows-based control software is also available.
|Output Current Arms||Technical motor power||Dissipation||Braking resistor|
|Model||nominal||continuous||peak||kW @ 230V||kW @ 3 X 400 V||Watts||Ω/W external|
|ACO5005D||5 A||7,5 A||3 kVA||5 kVA|
|ACO5008D||8 A||12 A||5 kVA||8 kVA|
|ACO5012D||12 A||18 A||7 kVA||12 kVA|
|ACO5020D||20 A||30 A||12 kVA||20 kVA|
|ACO5030D||30 A||45 A||18kVA||30 kVA|
|KT4040||40 A||50 A||60 A||20kW||1200||6/1500|
|KT4060||60 A||75 A||90 A||30kW||1800||6/1500|
|KT4090||90 A||110 A||135 A||45kW||2700||4/2000|
|KT4120||120 A||145 A||180 A||60kW||3600||4/2000|
Tel.: +421 37 7777 920
Mobile: +421 903 717 015
Fax: +421 37 7777 929