The capacitive two-hand safety controls of the SC4 series enable safe and pressureless control of heavy industrial automation machines and systems and meet the strictest safety requirements of category 4 according to PL e according to DIN EN ISO 13849-1.
CAPTRON supplies the SC4 series in the Basic, Protect and Complete series. Additional safety elements, such as a guard or control panel, also protect against external influences and meet all requirements for two-hand safety controls according to DIN EN 574.
Capacitive two-hand safety controls are specially designed for everyday, ergonomic long-term use and provide extreme durability, reliability and robustness. The contact surface has a diameter of 63 mm, which makes it very large and easy to use. The user receives optical feedback via 8 red and 8 green LEDs.
CAPTRON can provide you with individual advice that will allow you to choose the perfect product for your required specifications and applications. Contact us: CAPTRON service.
- 100% water and oil resistant
- Protection class IP69K, completely sealed in casting resin
- Extremely long service life
- More than 100 million switching cycles
- Impact resistant - robust
- Degree of protection IK08 cannot be destroyed by lighter flames and blows to the switch surface
- Checking foreign objects
- Recognizes obstacles
- Contamination control
- Detects contamination
- Touch sensor
- Maximum ease of use, effortless, effortless on the wrist
- Safety certificate
- According to PL e (DIN EN ISO 13849-1)
The CAPTRON safecap is a recently developed intelligent proximity sensor replacing the use of the mechanical sensor with two-hand control within control category 4 of safety level III-C.
- Touch control
- No muscle power, no pressure
- Extensive service life
- Highly shock-resistant, robust
- Foreign matter control
- Soiling control
- 100 % water- & oil-proof
- BG - certified
- Kat. 4, EN 954
- Type III-C, EN 574
Tel.: +421 37 7777 920
Mobile: +421 903 717 015
Fax: +421 37 7777 929