ARIS rotary and part-turn actuators can be used to operate a variety of different valves, either over a specified nominal pivoting angle or with a complete revolution.
These compact, robust actuators are suitable for high ambient temperatures.
Series N1 to N4A, N5 to N7 and N8
- Compact design in sturdy industrial quality
- Robust and maintenance-free
- Short circuit-proof synchronous motor
- Suitable for any fitting position
- No mechanical brake required
- Absolute control accuracy through extremely short motor starting and stopping times
- Constant control times, even under voltage and load fluctuations
- 100% synchronized when two actuators operate in parallel
- Shaft also as DIN ISO or special shapes available
- Many optional extras such as additional switches, potentiometers, position indicators, microprocessor controllers, Profibus DP, Ex-Zone 2 and 22, CAN-OPEN and others
Tel.: +421 37 7777 920
Mobile: +421 903 717 015
Fax: +421 37 7777 929