Schunk pneumatic 2-finger parallel grippers KGG series・ Grippers for Small Components
Unload unit for small components which require an especially long gripper stroke due to their great variation in size.
Grippers for small components
Compact 2-finger parallel gripper with long stroke.
Area of application
For universal use in clean environments with light to medium work-piece weights and a long stroke range.
Your advantages and benefits
- Robust T-slot guide for high maximum moments
- Pneumatic 2-piston drive design for direct power transmission and high efficiency
- Rack and pinion principle for centric clamping, even with long strokes
- Mounting on two sides in three screw directions for universal and flexible gripper assembly
- Air supply via hose-free direct connection or screw connections for the flexible supply of compressed air in all automation systems
Tel.: +421 37 7777 920
Mobile: +421 903 717 015
Fax: +421 37 7777 929