Despite the high moment load capabilities of the base jaws, this sealed 2-finger parallel gripper conforms to the IP 67 requirements and does not permit any substances from the working environment to penetrate the interior of the unit.
Area of application
The DPG-plus is ideally suited for the handling of rough or dirty work-pieces. Its area of application extends from the loading and unloading of machines, such as in the case of sanitary blocks, grinding machines, lathes or milling machines, to handling tasks in painting plants, in powder-processing and underwater.
- Robust interior multiple-tooth guidance for the precise handling of all kinds of work-pieces
- Wiper seal on the outer round guide for permanent, secure gripper sealing
- High maximum moments suitable for the use of long gripper fingers
- Sealed 2-finger parallel gripper is conform to IP67 requirements despite high moment-load capabilities
- Oval piston drive design for maximum gripping forces
- Mounting from two sides in three screw directions for universal and flexible gripper assembly
- Air supply via hose-free direct connection or fitting connections for the flexible supply of compressed air in all automation systems
- Compact dimensions for minimal interfering contours in handling
Tel.: +421 37 7777 920
Mobile: +421 903 717 015
Fax: +421 37 7777 929