A complete range
The Thomson Tollo range of material handling units are designed for manual, motorised and automated equipment, in one or multiple axes, for all kinds of industrial handling applications. The range consists of:
- Movorail, an “easy to move” overhead rail system available in a number of sizes.
- Tollobelt, a belt driven high speed linear drive unit for overhead installation with strokes up to 20 meters.
- MovoZ, a series of telescopic space saving linear drive units for lifting applications.
- Movolift, a lifting unit based on MovoZ Z3 fitted with mounting frame, gearbox and motor which can be directly suspended to a Movorail or Tollobelt system.
Flexibility and versatility
The whole range of units are based on extruded anodised aluminium profiles making them light, easy to install and resistant against corrosion and many chemicals. All units are modular in concept and come with a broad range of accessories so that they can easily be combined into an almost infinite number of combinations. This makes it easy to design a solution for most tasks in the field of material handling as well as to re-configure an existing system so that it can be re-used in a new configuration.
Below is a small selection of all the areas where Thomson Tollo handling equipment can be useful:
- In workshop crane systems for lifting and moving objects up to 600 kg.
- In the automotive industry for the handling and the mounting of doors, hoods, wind shields, roofs, seats, dashboards, motors, wheels, etc.
- In the wood industry for the handling and mounting of boards, plates, doors, windows, etc.
- In the moving and handling of sheet metal, bricks, bags, pallets, boxes, barrels etc.
- At workstations for the suspension of electrical and pneumatic tools.
Thomson Movorail® System
Thomson's Movorail® has been tested and proven in the industry for over 20 years and has become one of the leading light rail systems on the market today. Thanks to a high degree of modularity, these units are simple and easy to install and offer a wide range of accessories.
The Thomson Tollo range of handling equipment is designed for manual, motorized and automated equipment, with one or more axes, for all kinds of industrial handling applications. The assortment includes:
- Movorail®, is a suspension system of traveling tracks available in many sizes.
- Tollobelt, a belt-driven high-speed traveling unit for suspended installation with lifts up to 20 meters.
- MovoZ, a range of telescopic linear actuators for lifting applications.
- Movolift, a lifting device based on the MovoZ Z3 equipped with a mounting frame, gearbox and motor, which can be directly attached to the Movorail or Tollobelt system.
The basis of the entire range of these devices is pressed anodized aluminum profiles, therefore these devices are light, easy to install and resistant to corrosion and many chemical substances. All devices are modular and come with a wide range of accessories, so they can be easily combined in an almost infinite number of designs. Therefore, it is possible to easily design a solution for most tasks in the field of material handling, as well as to transfer changes in existing systems to a new configuration, provided that existing components are used.
- In workshop lifting systems for lifting and moving objects weighing up to 600 kg.
- In the automotive industry for the handling and assembly of doors, hatches, protective glasses, roofs, seats, dashboards, engines, wheels, etc.
- In the wood industry for the handling and assembly of boards, doors, windows, etc.
- When moving and handling sheets, bricks, bags, pallets, boxes, barrels, etc.
- In workstations for hanging electric and pneumatic tools.
|Specification||SPR 85||SPR 125||SPR 160A||SPR 295B||SPR 295W|
|Profile lengths (m)||4, 5, 6, 8||4, 5, 6, 8||4, 5, 6, 8||4, 5, 6, 8||4, 5, 6, 8|
Tel.: +421 37 7777 923
Mobile: +421 903 575 748
Fax: +421 37 7777 928