Controlled pushing, lifting or lowering without external energy
The BANSBACH production range covers nearly all dimensions and forces are required for your specific application. Easylift gas springs are used everywhere in the industrial field. Besides the automobile and furniture industry, there are numerous applications in the machinery and equipment design. We also offer special solutions to meet the special requirements in the medical and aircraft industry. The continuous production of special sizes and our extensive stock enable us to meet nearly all requirements within a remarkably short time.
- Highest corrosion resistance achieved through powder coated cylinders and CeramPro treated piston rod surfaces
- Minimal friction for the production of lowest extension forces
- Best life cycles
- Protection against vibration and light side forces
- Integrated grease chamber
- Low breaks away forces
- Installation and storage in any position
In it you will find the most up-to-date information about the production range of this company with a tradition longer than 100 years.
Bansbach offers compression gas springs (standard or exactly as required), tension gas springs, locking compression and tension gas springs, shock absorbers, stainless steel gas springs, accessories for gas springs (ends, fittings...), column systems, hydraulic pumps for adjustment heights (tables, beds...), mirko hydraulic rollers, electric linear motors...
Due to the groove, which is installed in the cylinder tube in this gas spring variant, the damping characteristic of the gas spring can be adapted very individually to the respective customer requirements.
In this case, the damping is not effected via the nozzle, as is the case with conventional gas springs, but is controlled by the groove in the cylinder. This results in many advantages: The damping in this variant has an effect in every installation position. Whether horizontally or with piston rod upwards - the damping characteristic is always the same.
The damping intensity and characteristic can also be adapted more precisely to customer requirements. A very smooth transition into the damping is possible and thus spares the construction additionally.
The dynamic groove is available for the cylinder diameters 15, 19 and 22. The groove is designed so that the damping characteristics correspond to the individual requirements of the customer.
- End damping ensured in every installation position (horizontal or with piston rod upwards)
- Controlled damping is possible regardless of position
- Individual damping characteristics over the complete stroke possible
- In order to be able to design the groove, detailed information on the application and desired function of the gas spring is necessary.
Tel.: +421 37 7777 955
Mobile: +421 903 282 644
Fax: +421 37 7777 967