The UltraTRUE™ True Planetary gear head combines the positive attributes of Helical Crowned gearing with True Planetary orientation to create a smoothest and quietest gear heads on the market today. The internal gear is cut directly into the stainless steel housing to increase torque capacity and avoid slippage. The Helical cut of the gears provides higher torque capacity, precision and stiffness when compared to straight cut gears. Thomson Micron carries the UltraTRUE™ in many ratios stocked and available for immediate delivery though the Thomson Micron Gear head Express program.
Thomson offers two technologies with most of its TRUE planetary gearheads: RediMount™ Motor Mounting System for easy, error free, and quick connection, and PowerTRUE™ 90 Technology, a unique tooth design for higher torque density.
- Tapered roller bearings provide high axial and radial load carrying capacity
- Helical crowned HRC 55-60 steel gears provide higher torque capacity and smoother operation
- Sealed deep groove ball bearing provides high radial load carrying capability
- RediMount™ system provides error-free motor installation
- Single piece output integrated output housing and internal gear
- Anodised aluminium housing reduces weight and prevents corrosion
Tel.: +421 37 7777 920
Mobile: +421 903 717 015
Fax: +421 37 7777 929