In addition to the standard NEMA frame sizes, the NemaTRUE is now available in three new metric sizes (60, 90 and 115mm) and has been upgraded with the innovative Micron® RediMount system from Thomson. Thomson Micron now brings you a True Planetary, RediMount compliant gear head that is an economical solution for your application. The NemaTRUE has many ratios in stock for immediate delivery through the Thomson Micron Gear head Express program.
Thomson offers two technologies with most of its TRUE planetary gear heads: RediMount™ Motor Mounting System for easy, error free, and quick connection and PowerTRUE™ 90 Technology, a unique tooth design for higher torque density.
- Sealed deep groove ball bearings provide high radial load carrying capability
- HRC 55-60 steel gears provide superior wear resistance and increased backlash integrity
- Sealed deep groove ball bearing provides precision alignment of sun gear
- RediMount™ system provides error-free motor installation
- Anodised aluminium housing reduces weight and prevents corrosion
Tel.: +421 37 7777 920
Mobile: +421 903 717 015
Fax: +421 37 7777 929