The KR series includes a wide range of flow and pressure facilities and can be supplied in either basic pump form or complete with integral reservoir. With its range of complimentary accessories the KR series units combine economy and efficiency in a product suited for operation in the most demanding applications and stringent environmental conditions.
- A range of 0.37 kW (1/2HP) rated compressed air driven pumps offering pressures up to 680 bar and flow rates from 0.5 to 15 l/min dependant on intensification ratio.
- Suitable for use with a wide range of fluids including mineral oils, vegetable oils, water glycol solutions, phosphate esters, water, grease and liquefied gases and many others.
- A wide range of mounting styles including foot and wall mounting brackets, tank top mounting and integral reservoirs for vertical mounting.
- Reservoir capacities from 2.5 to 30 litres as standard with larger capacities available to special order.
- Single or double pump installations available on 30 litre and larger reservoir sizes.
- Many pumps available with integral manifold blocks allowing CETOP03/D03/NG6 valves to be mounted directly to the pump. Available in 1 and 2 station formats with further stations available to special order.
- Most pumps available with ATEX EX II 2 G D,C T6 (85) protection for use in potential explosive environments.
The rugged design of the Heypac can provide a unique, cost effective, energy efficient product for use with a wide variety of fluids.
Tel: +421 37 7777 950
Mobile: +421 903 282 393
Fax: +421 37 7777 969